Dear Players, Parents and Coaches;
Faceoff Factory will be holding group training sessions on Monday's in Norwalk , CT at Keep Kickin Soccer. This program is open to students with the desire to thrive at the X. Our focus is always aimed at teaching and reinforcing the proper fundamentals so we can progress towards implementing advanced techniques, strategy, and situational awareness that is crucial to succeed at the position. Over the course of 5 years, we have studied, tested, and evolved our program to ensure both immediate and prolonged incremental improvement. Players will typically be filmed during our sessions and can access both the instruction and live repetitions from our sessions on our YouTube channel (youtube.com/FaceoffFactory).
Sessions will be led by Coach Noah Rak. Coach Rak was the Hounds' 30th overall pick in the 2018 MLL Collegiate Draft. A product of UMass-Amherst, Coach Rak ranked second in the CAA and 15th in the nation with a 59.3 face off win percentage. His 506 career wins and 278 ground balls are a UMass record. He was also named NEILA All-Region First Team and All-CAA First Team. In his first professional season, Coach Rak took a total of 170 faceoffs while starting several games and accumulating 31 career ground balls. Coach Rak currently serves as the Connecticut Hammerheads Faceoff Specialist. In the 2020 MLL Shortened season, Rak finished with an outstanding 58.6% while notching 2 goals and picking up 18 ground balls. Noah is also a current Assistant Coach with the UMass-Amherst Minutemen.
All Monday sessions will run from 7:00-8:00PM and will be limited to 20 students.
Cost: $60/session or $250/5 sessions
COVID-19 SAFETY GUIDELINES:
- If arriving more than a few minutes early please wait in your vehicle.
- No Spectators.
- Please wear a mask when arriving.
- All players must bring their own water bottle to fill. No sharing drinks.
- Coaches will practice social distancing as much as possible during on field sessions.
- Bring your own hand sanitizer and hand wipes. We will make a team effort to ensure the most sanitary environment possible.
- Players should refrain from touching any lacrosse ball with their hands at any time on the field. Sticks must be utilized to move or pick up the ball in all situations.
Please refer all questions at concerns to James Angelicola at (315) 256-6106 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks and best regards,