Dear Players, Parents & Coaches;
We are pleased to announce that we will be hosting a Face-Off Development Day in Dallas, Texas. The clinic will take place at American Indoor Sports Facility on February 6th, 2021 from 12:00PM-2:00PM. All-Access will be held from 2:00-3:00PM.
Face-off training will be led by Coach Noah Rak. Coach Rak was the Hounds' 30th overall pick in the 2018 MLL Collegiate Draft. A product of UMass-Amherst, Coach Rak ranked second in the CAA and 15th in the nation with a 59.3 face off win percentage. His 506 career wins and 278 ground balls are a UMass record. He was also named NEILA All-Region First Team and All-CAA First Team. In his first professional season, Coach Rak took a total of 170 faceoffs while starting several games and accumulating 31 career ground balls. Coach Rak currently serves as the Connecticut Hammerheads Faceoff Specialist. In the 2020 MLL Shortened season, Rak finished with an outstanding 58.6% while notching 2 goals and picking up 18 ground balls. Noah is also a current Assistant Coach with the UMass-Amherst Minutemen.
COVID-19 SAFETY GUIDELINES:
- No Spectators.
- Please wear a mask. Even while training, we want to protect you and the coaches.
- All players must bring their own water bottle to fill. No sharing drinks.
- Coaches will practice social distancing as much as possible during on field sessions.
- Players should refrain from touching any lacrosse ball with their hands at any time on the field. Sticks must be utilized to move or pick up the ball in all situations.
Our FOF Development Day includes:
- FOF warmup that couples fundamental faceoff skills with anticipation tactics, focus work, and competitive based hand speed exercises.
- Training will consist of a heavy focus on fundamental efficiency of clamping the ball, refining technical aspects of the faceoff following our clamp, advanced moves/strategies at the X, counter moves, proper footwork/body positioning, and discussions on wing play.
- Drilling will be competition based and take place in small groups (sorted by age and ability).
- Live repetition in the form of pre-tournament seeding signature and a double elimination competition. We will be filming the players during their live competition reps. Players will be able to view both instruction from the session and their live repetition on our youtube channel. Youtube.com/FaceoffFactory
FOF All-Access: The goal of All-Access is offer students a more in depth learning experience. We strive to challenge students to master core fundamentals, advanced moves and techniques, tie-up strategy, and situational IQ. All-Access will take place 1 hour after the Development Day with Coach Rak. All-Access will be limited to 15 players and will feature small competition-based drills, immediate film analysis, and live repetition with our staff.
Why Faceoff Factory?
At Faceoff Factory, our main focus is to ensure that each of our students leave having learned someone and enjoyed their time with us. Over the course of 5 years, we have studied, tested, and developed the best possible curriculum to ensure we are preparing each and every student for success at the x. Our training has proven to establish proper fundamentals faceoff technique that will ensure immediate and prolonged success at the faceoff position.
Cost: $79.00 12-2PM (LIMITED TO 50)
OR $130.00 ALL-ACCESS (LIMITED TO 15)
1400 Hebron Parkway
West Carrollton TX 75010
*THIS CLINIC IS FOR ALL AGES.
Please direct any questions to James Angelicola (Director of Operations) at 315-256-6106 or email@example.com
Thanks and best regards,