Dear Players, Parents & Coaches;
We are pleased to announce that we will be hosting a Face-Off Development Day in Deerfield Beach, FL. The clinic will take place at The Lacrosse Warehouse on November 28th from 12:00PM-2:00PM.
Face-off training will be led by Coach Max Adler. Coach Adler was Selected by the Denver Outlaws in the seventh round (61st overall) of the 2017 MLL Collegiate Draft. Coach Adler made his pro debut on July 15, 2017 in a win over Ohio. During the 2018 season, Coach Adler was an absolute force at the Faceoff X finishing top 3 in Faceoff percentage. Coach Adler was a key factor in the Denver Outlaws success helping them win the 2018 MLL Championship. Max was also a member of the Nation of Israel's team in the 2018 FIL World Games and 2X All-American at Bentley University. Currently, Max is a captain with the champion Denver Outlaws as their faceoff specialist. During the 2019 and 2020 season with the Outlaws, Coach Adler finished #1 in FO % at 58.31% and 64.8%. Adler racked up 327 faceoff wins and also broke an MLL record winning 23/24 faceoffs in a single game. To top off the 2019 season, Adler was named to the All-MLL Team by inside lacrosse.
COVID-19 SAFETY GUIDELINES:
- No Spectators.
- Please wear a mask. Even while training, we want to protect you and the coaches.
- All players must bring their own water bottle to fill. No sharing drinks.
- Coaches will practice social distancing as much as possible during on field sessions.
- Players should refrain from touching any lacrosse ball with their hands at any time on the field. Sticks must be utilized to move or pick up the ball in all situations.
Our FOF Development Day includes:
- FOF warmup that couples fundamental faceoff skills with anticipation tactics, focus work, and competitive based hand speed exercises.
- Training will consist of a heavy focus on fundamental efficiency of clamping the ball, refining technical aspects of the faceoff following our clamp, advanced moves/strategies at the X, counter moves, proper footwork/body positioning, and discussions on wing play.
- Drilling will be competition based and take place in small groups (sorted by age and ability).
- Live repetition in the form of pre-tournament seeding signature and a double elimination competition. We will be filming the players during their live competition reps. Players will be able to view both instruction from the session and their live repetition on our youtube channel. Youtube.com/FaceoffFactory
Why Faceoff Factory?
At Faceoff Factory, our main focus is to ensure that each of our students leave having learned someone and enjoyed their time with us. Over the course of 5 years, we have studied, tested, and developed the best possible curriculum to ensure we are preparing each and every student for success at the x. Our training has proven to establish proper fundamentals faceoff technique that will ensure immediate and prolonged success at the faceoff position.
*THIS CLINIC IS FOR ALL AGES.
Please direct any questions to James Angelicola (Director of Operations) at 315-256-6106 or email@example.com
Thanks and best regards,