Dear Players, Parents and Coaches;
Faceoff Factory will be holding group training sessions on Sunday's in Deerfield Beach, FL at The Lacrosse Warehouse. This program is open to students with the desire to thrive at the X. Our focus is always aimed at teaching and reinforcing the proper fundamentals so we can progress towards implementing advanced techniques, strategy, and situational awareness that is crucial to succeed at the position. Over the course of 5 years, we have studied, tested, and evolved our program to ensure both immediate and prolonged incremental improvement. Players will typically be filmed during our sessions and can access both the instruction and live repetitions from our sessions on our YouTube channel (youtube.com/FaceoffFactory).
Face-off training will be led by Coach Max Adler. Coach Adler was Selected by the Denver Outlaws in the seventh round (61st overall) of the 2017 MLL Collegiate Draft. Coach Adler made his pro debut on July 15, 2017 in a win over Ohio. During the 2018 season, Coach Adler was an absolute force at the Faceoff X finishing top 3 in Faceoff percentage. Coach Adler was a key factor in the Denver Outlaws success helping them win the 2018 MLL Championship. Max was also a member of the Nation of Israel's team in the 2018 FIL World Games and 2X All-American at Bentley University. Currently, Max is a captain with the champion Denver Outlaws as their faceoff specialist. During the 2019 and 2020 season with the Outlaws, Coach Adler finished #1 in FO % at 58.31% and 64.8%. Adler racked up 327 faceoff wins and also broke an MLL record winning 23/24 faceoffs in a single game. To top off the 2019 season, Adler was named to the All-MLL Team by inside lacrosse.
All Sunday sessions will run from 5:00-6:30PM.
COVID-19 SAFETY GUIDELINES:
- If arriving more than a few minutes early please wait in your vehicle.
- No Spectators.
- Please wear a mask when arriving.
- All players must bring their own water bottle to fill. No sharing drinks.
- Coaches will practice social distancing as much as possible during on field sessions.
- Bring your own hand sanitizer and hand wipes. We will make a team effort to ensure the most sanitary environment possible.
- Players should refrain from touching any lacrosse ball with their hands at any time on the field. Sticks must be utilized to move or pick up the ball in all situations.
Please refer all questions at concerns to James Angelicola at (315) 256-6106 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks and best regards,