Skip to content
- Johns Hopkins University 2018-2022
- Named to Academic All-Big Ten Team
- Saw action in eight games as a part of the faceoff rotation
- Played in all six games as a member of JHU's two-man faceoff tandem.
- Won 76-of-124 (.613) faceoffs with a team-high 34 ground balls and one goal on the year.
- Finished 18th in the nation in faceoff winning percentage.
- .613 FO winning percentage is highest by a Johns Hopkins player since 2013, when Mike Poppleton set a school record by winning 68.5%.
- One-half of JHU's two-man faceoff rotation.
- Finished 25th in the nation - and 10th among freshmen and sophomores - in faceoff percentage.
- Big Ten Specialist of the Week after his effort in the wins over Mount St. Mary’s and Delaware.
- Hopkins’ number two faceoff specialist behind senior Hunter Moreland.
- New Egypt HS
- Career total of 260 goals and 97 assists.
- Earned career high 79 goals and 29 assists for 108 points as a senior, when he earned first team all-state, first team all-county and was named the Burlington County Scholastic League Player of the Year.
- Notched 87 points (64g, 23a) as a junior en route to earning first team all-county.
- First team all-county as a sophomore with 74 goals and 23 assists.
- Led lacrosse team to the state playoffs three times and a 13-4 record as a senior.
COACH PROUTY IS LOCAL TO NEW EGYPT, NJ