Dear Players, Parents and Coaches;
Faceoff Factory will be holding group training sessions on Tuesday's in St. James, NY. This program is open to students with the desire to thrive at the X. Our focus is always aimed at teaching and reinforcing the proper fundamentals so we can progress towards implementing advanced techniques, strategy, and situational awareness that is crucial to succeed at the position. Over the course of 6 years, we have studied, tested, and evolved our program to ensure both immediate and prolonged incremental improvement. Players will typically be filmed during our sessions and can access both the instruction and live repetitions from our sessions on our YouTube channel (youtube.com/FaceoffFactory).
Face-off training will be led by PLL Atlas FO Specialist Coach Gerard Arceri. Coach Arceri was the 26th overall pick in the 2021 PLL Draft by Atlas LC. Arceri was 4-Year Lettermen with the Penn State Nittany Lions and broke all school records at the Faceoff X. Arceri was a 2x USILA All-American, 2x All-Big 10, 2015 Under Armour All-American and member of the 2015 U.S. Men’s National U19 Team. During his time at Penn State:
- 2021 SNG Stats (135-231 (58%) & 81 gb's, Career Stats (914-1483 (61.6%), 590 gb's, 24 pts (20g, 4a)
- 2x USILA All-American
- 2021: Finished #1 in the Big Ten In face-off winning percentage, #2 in ground balls per game. Finished #1 in face-off wins and ground balls in Big-Ten lacrosse history.
- 3x Inside Lacrosse All-American. (2017, 2018, 2019)
- Third-team honors in 2018 and 2019
- Voted the 2018 Big Ten Specialist of the Year
- 2x All-Big Ten
- Graduated with the program record and ranked fourth in NCAA history with 590 ground balls
- Graduated with the program record and ranked fifth in NCAA history with 914 faceoff wins
- 12x Big Ten Specialist of the Week awards
- 3x Academic All-Big Ten awards
All Tuesday sessions will run from 6:00PM-7:30PM.
First session will take place on 8/3/21
10 School St
St James, NY 11780
Please refer all questions at concerns to Michael Marino at email@example.com
Thanks and best regards,