train with the top faceoff athlete In the world!
Coach Joe nardella
Dear Players, Parents and Coaches;
Faceoff Factory will be holding group training sessions on Monday's at Primetime Lacrosse in Natick, MA. This program is open to students with the desire to thrive at the X. Our focus is always aimed at teaching and reinforcing the proper fundamentals so we can progress towards implementing advanced techniques, strategy, and situational awareness that is crucial to succeed at the position. Over the course of 5 years, we have studied, tested, and evolved our program to ensure both immediate and prolonged incremental improvement. Players will typically be filmed during our sessions and can access both the instruction and live repetitions from our sessions on our YouTube channel (youtube.com/FaceoffFactory).
This session will feature coaching from Coach Joe Nardella. Nardella is the current Faceoff Specialist for the PLL Whipsnakes and Defender for the New England Blackwolves. Joe has established himself as the top Faceoff Athlete in the world. Nardella is a 2X PLL Champion and lead all Faceoff Athletes in every category at the Faceoff Stripe in the 2020 PLL Championship Series. Joe finished with an outstanding 74% at the X, this was 10% higher than the next Faceoff Athlete. In the 2019 season, Joe finished top 2 in every category and #1 in ground balls. Coach Nardella was a standout at Rutgers University where he was named an All-American, an Academic All-American, Big Ten Specialist of the Year, 3x All Conference, and ranked top 5 in the nation in FO win % 3 years in a row. Coach Nardella is also 2X MLL All-Star and Team USA Lacrosse member. Lastly, Joe notched 5 years of collegiate coaching experience serving as an Assistant at Harvard University and The University of Massachusetts-Boston.
Monday session will run from 7:15PM-8:45PM. Plan to start early/run late if needed.
For all Unlimited sign-ups: Please register without payment.
COVID-19 SAFETY GUIDELINES:
- NO USE OF UPSTAIRS. MUST USE SIDE DOOR EXCLUSIVELY.
- Please wear a mask at all times even during training.
- No Spectators.
- Please do not touch anything or each other in the building.
- All players must bring their own water bottle to fill. No sharing drinks.
- Coaches will practice social distancing as much as possible during on field sessions.
- Bring your own hand sanitizer and hand wipes. We will make a team effort to ensure the most sanitary environment possible.
- Players should refrain from touching any lacrosse ball with their hands at any time on the field. Sticks must be utilized to move or pick up the ball in all situations.
- Students should only enter building at the exact time of their session, please no waiting around.
- Players enter through top door and leave through side door down stairs.
Please refer all questions at concerns to Coach Nardella at (315) 727-6914 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks and best regards,