Dear Faceoff Factory New England,
In anticipation of the 2021 season, we wanted to provide the opportunity to best prepare players for immediate and sustained success during gameplay. Our preseason prep will be broken up into 2 sessions. The first session will take place on March 28th and April 11th. Our goal is to not only refresh your knowledge and skills with SNG but to teach you new aspects of this ever changing position.
Sessions will consist of:
- Revisit all aspects of SNG from basics to advanced situational IQ.
- Small group game-like drills.
- Live Reputation/Competition.
- Prizes will be provided for winners.
- Revisit basics and situations discussed in session 1.
- Small group situational repetition.
- Live repetition (coaches included)
- Our goal is to ensure all players are ready to dominate come season time. With our coaches engaging in live repetitions we can truly determine hands-on what is necessary for you to succeed.
Face-off training will be led by Coaches:
- Joe Nardella (MA/NH)
- Noah Rak (RI/CT)
- Casey Dowd (ME/NH)
- Connor Russell (Upstate NY)
- Derek Yannone (MA/NH)
- Kyle Danehy (MA)
- Sam Carlin (MA)
COVID-19 SAFETY GUIDELINES:
- No Spectators.
- Please wear a mask. Even while training, we want to protect you and the coaches.
- All players must bring their own water bottle to fill. No sharing drinks.
- Coaches will practice social distancing as much as possible during on field sessions.
- Players should refrain from touching any lacrosse ball with their hands at any time on the field. Sticks must be utilized to move or pick up the ball in all situations.
Why Faceoff Factory?
At Faceoff Factory, our main focus is to ensure that each of our students leave having learned someone and enjoyed their time with us. Over the course of 5 years, we have studied, tested, and developed the best possible curriculum to ensure we are preparing each and every student for success at the x. Our training has proven to establish proper fundamentals faceoff technique that will ensure immediate and prolonged success at the faceoff position.
Time: 11:00AM-1:00PM (March 28)
12:00-2:00PM (April 11)
Compete Indoor Sports
576 Pleasant St
Norwood, MA 02062
Please direct any questions to Joe Nardella at 315-727-6914 or email@example.com
Thanks and best regards,