Due to COVID-19 guidelines we are currently limited to 10 students. Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org or (732) 259-8856. Online payment is still preferred.
Dear Players, Parents and Coaches;
Faceoff Factory will be holding group training sessions on Monday's at Branchburg Sports Complex in Branchburg, NJ. This program is open to students with the desire to thrive at the X. Our focus is always aimed at teaching and reinforcing the proper fundamentals so we can progress towards implementing advanced techniques, strategy, and situational awareness that is crucial to succeed at the position. Over the course of 5 years, we have studied, tested, and evolved our program to ensure both immediate and prolonged incremental improvement. Players will typically be filmed during our sessions and can access both the instruction and live repetitions from our sessions on our YouTube channel (youtube.com/FaceoffFactory).
Sessions will be led by Coach Tyler Barbarich. Coach Barb was a four year letterman at the University of Delaware. Before his time at Delaware he was named a USILA High School All-American. Coach Barbarich was a USA U-19 National Team Member, All-CAA Selection, Top 5 in FO% (2014), and a preseason All-American 2015. Coach Barbarich currently serves as the Faceoff Coach at the University of Maryland and is a member of the Chesapeake Bayhawks MLL team.
All sessions will run from 1:00-2:00PM.
COVID-19 SAFETY GUIDELINES:
- If arriving more than a few minutes early please wait in your vehicle.
- No Spectators.
- Please wear a mask when arriving.
- All players must bring their own water bottle to fill. No sharing drinks.
- Coaches will practice social distancing as much as possible during on field sessions.
- Bring your own hand sanitizer and hand wipes. We will make a team effort to ensure the most sanitary environment possible.
- Players should refrain from touching any lacrosse ball with their hands at any time on the field. Sticks must be utilized to move or pick up the ball in all situations.
Please refer all questions at concerns to James Angelicola at (315) 256-6106 or at email@example.com
Thanks and best regards,