Dear Players, Parents and Coaches;
Faceoff Factory will be holding group training sessions on Wednesday's at COMPETE INDOOR SPORTS in Norwood, MA. This program is open to students with the desire to thrive at the X. Our focus is always aimed at teaching and reinforcing the proper fundamentals so we can progress towards implementing advanced techniques, strategy, and situational awareness that is crucial to succeed at the position. Over the course of 5 years, we have studied, tested, and evolved our program to ensure both immediate and prolonged incremental improvement. Players will typically be filmed during our sessions and can access both the instruction and live repetitions from our sessions on our YouTube channel (youtube.com/FaceoffFactory).
This session will feature coaching from Coach Joe Nardella. Coach Nardella is the current PLL Whipsnakes FO specialist, 2X MLL All-Star and current player for the NLL Blackwolves. Coach Nardella has 4 years of Division 1 coaching experience with Harvard University.
All sessions will run from 7:30-8:30PM and will be limited to 20 students.
$20.00 for unlimited students.
COVID-19 SAFETY GUIDELINES:
- No Spectators.
- Please do not touch anything or each other in the building.
- Please wear a mask when entering/exiting the building.
- All players must bring their own water bottle to fill. No sharing drinks.
- Coaches will practice social distancing as much as possible during on field sessions.
- Bring your own hand sanitizer and hand wipes. We will make a team effort to ensure the most sanitary environment possible.
- Players should refrain from touching any lacrosse ball with their hands at any time on the field. Sticks must be utilized to move or pick up the ball in all situations.
Please refer all questions at concerns to Coach Nardella at (315) 727-6914 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks and best regards,