Dear Players, Parents and Coaches;
Faceoff Factory will be holding group training sessions every other Wednesday at Las Lomas Park in Irvine, CA. This program is open to students with the desire to thrive at the X. Our focus is always aimed at teaching and reinforcing the proper fundamentals so we can progress towards implementing advanced techniques, strategy, and situational awareness that is crucial to succeed at the position. Over the course of 5 years, we have studied, tested, and evolved our program to ensure both immediate and prolonged incremental improvement. Players will typically be filmed during our sessions and can access both the instruction and live repetitions from our sessions on our YouTube channel (youtube.com/FaceoffFactory).
Face-off training will be led by Coach Michael Marino. Coach Marino has recently graduated from Colorado Mesa University where he was a four year starter and scholarship athlete for CMU. Throughout his career as a Maverick at Colorado Mesa, Michael earned accolades such as MVP of the 2017 RMAC Conference Tournament, 3X First Team All RMAC, and 3X All Tournament Team for the RMAC. During his sophomore and junior season at Mesa, Coach Marino notched himself as a top FO Specialist. His senior year he placed in the top 15 in FO % for Division II. Michael holds the record at Colorado Mesa University for most ground balls (387) and ground balls per game (5.45). Coach Marino ended his career with a percentage of 62.4% (779-1245) and 14 goals. Coach Marino has been both a student and staff member of Faceoff Factory since the start.
All sessions will run from 4:00-5:30PM and will be limited to 30 students.
Cost: $60/session or $250.00/5 sessions
COVID-19 SAFETY GUIDELINES:
- If arriving more than a few minutes early please wait in your vehicle.
- No Spectators.
- Please wear a mask when arriving.
- All players must bring their own water bottle to fill. No sharing drinks.
- Coaches will practice social distancing as much as possible during on field sessions.
- Bring your own hand sanitizer and hand wipes. We will make a team effort to ensure the most sanitary environment possible.
- Players should refrain from touching any lacrosse ball with their hands at any time on the field. Sticks must be utilized to move or pick up the ball in all situations.
Please refer all questions at concerns to James Angelicola at (315) 256-6106 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks and best regards,