Dear Players, Parents and Coaches;
Faceoff Factory will be holding group training sessions every Tuesday at Athletic Evolution in Woburn, MA. This program is open to students with the desire to thrive at the X. Our focus is always aimed at teaching and reinforcing the proper fundamentals so we can progress towards implementing advanced techniques, strategy, and situational awareness that is crucial to succeed at the position. Over the course of 5 years, we have studied, tested, and evolved our program to ensure both immediate and prolonged incremental improvement. Players will typically be filmed during our sessions and can access both the instruction and live repetitions from our sessions on our YouTube channel (youtube.com/FaceoffFactory).
This session will feature coaching from Derek Yannone and appearances from Joe Nardella when his schedule permits. Derek Yannone was a 4 year member of the Endicott College Gulls. Yannone was named 2019 All-CCC Second Team, 2019 All-Noontime Lacrosse Third Team, 2018 All-CCC Third Team and was Top 30 in D3 (2019) FO% (64.7%). Yannone boasted a 62% Career FO% at while notching 7 time CCC Specialist of the Week. Yannone attended Saint John’s Prep in HS. Derek's coaching career consists of St. Anslem's College Volunteer Assistant Coach, St. John's Prep Assistant Coach and Middlesex Bears Club Coach.
Nardella is the current Faceoff Specialist for the PLL Whipsnakes and Defender for the New England Blackwolves. Joe has established himself as the top Faceoff Athlete in the world. Nardella is a 2X PLL Champion and lead all Faceoff Athletes in every category at the Faceoff Stripe in the 2020 PLL Championship Series. Joe finished with an outstanding 74% at the X, this was 10% higher than the next Faceoff Athlete. In the 2019 season, Joe finished top 2 in every category and #1 in ground balls. Coach Nardella was a standout at Rutgers University where he was named an All-American, an Academic All-American, Big Ten Specialist of the Year, 3x All Conference, and ranked top 5 in the nation in FO win % 3 years in a row. Coach Nardella is also 2X MLL All-Star and Team USA Lacrosse member. Lastly, Joe notched 5 years of collegiate coaching experience serving as an Assistant at Harvard University and The University of Massachusetts-Boston.
All sessions will run from 6:30-7:30PM and will be limited to 10 students.
Cost: $60/session or $250/5 sessions
$20 for unlimited students
COVID-19 SAFETY GUIDELINES:
- Temperature will be checked when entering.
- Exit the back when leaving the facility.
- If arriving more than a few minutes early please wait in your vehicle.
- No Spectators.
- Please do not touch anything or each other in the building.
- Please wear a mask when entering/exiting the building.
- All players must bring their own water bottle to fill. No sharing drinks.
- Coaches will practice social distancing as much as possible during on field sessions.
- Bring your own hand sanitizer and hand wipes. We will make a team effort to ensure the most sanitary environment possible.
- Players should refrain from touching any lacrosse ball with their hands at any time on the field. Sticks must be utilized to move or pick up the ball in all situations.
Please refer all questions at concerns to James Angelicola at (315) 256-6106 or at email@example.com
Thanks and best regards,