Dear Players, Parents and Coaches;
Faceoff Factory will be holding group training sessions on Tuesday's at Athletic Evolution in Woburn, MA. This program is open to students with the desire to thrive at the X. Our focus is always aimed at teaching and reinforcing the proper fundamentals so we can progress towards implementing advanced techniques, strategy, and situational awareness that is crucial to succeed at the position. Over the course of 5 years, we have studied, tested, and evolved our program to ensure both immediate and prolonged incremental improvement. Players will typically be filmed during our sessions and can access both the instruction and live repetitions from our sessions on our YouTube channel (youtube.com/FaceoffFactory).
Sessions will be led by Coaches Derek Yannone and Kyle Danehy. Derek Yannone was a 4-Year Letterman with Endicott College. During his career, Derek was named All-CCC Second Team, All-Noontime Lacrosse Third Team, All-CCC Third Team, Top 30 in 2019 D3 FO% (64.7%), had an impressive 62% Career FO% at Endicott and also a 7 time CCC Specialist of the Week. He is also a graduate of Saint John’s Prep ’15. Yannone's Coaching Career includes St. Anslem's College Volunteer Assistant Coach, St. John's Prep Assistant Coach and Middlesex Bears Club Coach.
Kyle Danehy attended Mount Ida College from 2010-2012. He was named Mount Ida College's 2012 Most Improved Player, 2012 GNAC MVP and was a Div. III NCAA Tournament Participant. Danehy's Coaching Experience includes 3D Lacrosse, Roxbury Latin (lacrosse and strength coach), RPM Athletics Strength Coach (2018-) and Marlborough HS Assistant Coach (2015). Danehy attended Merrimack College from 2012-2014.
Please fill out the COVID-19 Waiver located in registration if you plan on participating!
All sessions will run from 6:00-7:00PM and will be limited to 9 students.
Cost: $50/session or $200.00/5 sessions
$20 for unlimited students
COVID-19 SAFETY GUIDELINES:
- Temperature will be checked when entering.
- Exit the back when leaving the facility.
- If arriving more than a few minutes early please wait in your vehicle.
- No Spectators.
- Please do not touch anything or each other in the building.
- Please wear a mask when entering/exiting the building.
- All players must bring their own water bottle to fill. No sharing drinks.
- Coaches will practice social distancing as much as possible during on field sessions.
- Bring your own hand sanitizer and hand wipes. We will make a team effort to ensure the most sanitary environment possible.
- Players should refrain from touching any lacrosse ball with their hands at any time on the field. Sticks must be utilized to move or pick up the ball in all situations.
Please refer all questions at concerns to James Angelicola at (315) 256-6106 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks and best regards,